We received notice from the Office of the Secretary of State that the Green Party of New Mexico is recognized as a ballot-qualified, minor party. Now let’s run some candidates!
The Green Party New Party Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, June 25, 2:00 p. m., in the Community Meeting Room of the La Farge Library, 1730 Llano Street, Santa Fe. We anticipate amending the Rules & Regulations and will consider candidates for public office in 2022. If you wish to run for public office in 2022, contact Secretary@greenpartyofnm.org by June 15. Thank you. The meeting is a statutory requirement to qualify for the ballot.
The deadline is today(!) to send in public comments regarding the Chaco Culture National Historical Park Area Withdrawal
The Bureau of Land Management proposes to withdraw ~350,000 acres surrounding the site from extractive activities for the next 20 years. This is an effort to protect this World Heritage Site and also may help steer the path forward regarding sustainable energy development.
The direct e-mail address for comments is: BLM_NM_FM_CCNHP_Area_Withdrawal_Comments@blm.gov
- New Party Meeting planned for Saturday, June 25, 2022. Time and venue to be determined. This is a requirement to regain ballot access.
- GPNM National Meeting, July 22-July 24, on line. Register at https://www.gp.org/2022_anm
- Reminder that GPAMA meets locally the third Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p. m.
Sunday, April 10, 2022, 2:00 p. m. MDT on FreeConferenceCall.com. Agenda includes officer elections, update on signature petitioning, consideration of candidates for public office, discussion of Rules & Regulations, and other business. See the 30-day notification for more information.
Call-in number: (412) 924-7145, Access code: 684826
Join meeting on line at freeconferencecall.com with meeting ID greenpartyofnm
On March 1, 2022, watch the GPUS rebuttal of the State of the Union Address delivered by U. S. Senate candidate Matthew Hoh. Simulcast of SOTU address at 7:00 p. m. MST.
Greens stand in solidarity with the people of Ukraine and Russia who oppose the invasionRead full statement.
Public comment on the draft restoration plan closes March 2, 5:00 p. m. Read the draft plan here. Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Draft Restoration Plan for the Gold King Mine Release” or mailed to Michelle Hunter, New Mexico Office of Natural Resources Trustee, 121 Tijeras Avenue NE, Suite 1000, Albuquerque, NM, 87102
- The video below powerfully presents the Four Pillars playing out around the world.
- Meet current Greens in public office from Maine, Illinois, and Minnesota during a live-stream on Tuesday, January 25, 7:00 p. m. https://www.gp.org/live